Imprisonment Of Al-Gouna School for Languages’ ManagerJanuary 16, 2019
Child Support Conditions and Rights of CustodyFebruary 11, 2019
. The confinement is followed by misdemeanor like:
- unintentional injury, theft ,damage, manslaughter resulting by which two or more than two persons are died or commercial fraud which results in harming peoples’ health .
- It is divided into two types : simple and with labor .The period of confinement is spent in Liman prisoners which differs from the public prisons .because they are equipped by places to work in.
- Its penalty is from 3 to 5 years and the maximum penalty is not imposed in the case of repetition of the incident and the consequent drop of political rights repetition of the incident and the consequent drop of political rights
But In imprisonment is followed by crimes cases such as :
- Murder or drug trafficking, which is followed by entailing the political rights.
- It is divided into a strict prison and life imprisonment. strict prison starts from 3 to 15 years and it is called strict according the way of its system and the way they guard the prisoners but life imprisonment is a lifelong prison. Its period is spent in the public prisons. In both of them the political rights are entailed.
According to article 17 of the Penal law, it is permitted to the judge, in accordance with the case and its circumstances, to use clemency and mercy to replace the death penalty to a life imprisonment or to replace imprisonment’s penalty with a penalty of confinement which may not be less than three months. However, the judge is not obliged to use this article of law.